Gardening is a matter of your enthusiasm holding up
until your back gets used to it.

Monday, February 8, 2010

My first blog

I know it's the trendy decision... start a blog and share with others. In all honesty, I never thought of myself as someone who would have a blog. The truth is I need to.

This blog will be dedicated to my endeavors in permaculture. I began only a couple years ago as a total novice having planted the odd vegetable in my mother-in-law's vegie patch. I would now consider myself someone with passion for such work but still on the short end of the learning curve. I am hoping that this blog will provide me with an outlet for my success, failures and frustrations, as I believe my partner may be a tad weary of hearing another woeful rant about bandicoots or lack of rain.

As this is my first foray into the world of blogdom, I can only request any followers be patient with me and my pention for making all kinds of correlations between gardening and life. Sometimes I find them to be profound and get a bit carried away lol... while you might find yourself saying "what is this clown on about?"

One Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment